Dear visitor of BonitoFav A.Ş.'s website,
The website you are currently on is controlled and run by BonitoFav A.Ş. As BonitoFav A.Ş, we have taken it upon ourselves to make you feel safe in every field and to provide the highest quality service on every platform.
Every user who accesses the BonitoFav A.Ş website or completes the forms on the site has read and accepted, declared and committed all policies and agreements available on the site.
Due to your visit to this website and also due to the services we provide to you through this website, the way we will obtain, use and store the information we have about you, our valuable visitors and the services you request, is subject to the terms and rules set out in this Confidentiality Agreement. By using this website and requesting to benefit from the services we offer through the website, you agree to all terms and conditions specified in this Confidentiality Agreement.
Your personal data are collected and processed for the following reasons, provided that BonitoFav A.Ş. is limited to the conditions and rules specified in the law.
• To provide development in product, service, sales, marketing, advertising issues, to gain momentum towards improvement,
• To be able to promote and carry out marketing on issues such as product, service, sales,
• Carrying out the necessary work and carrying out all related processes in order to carry out the commercial activities carried out by the company without any missing elements.
• For the purposes of planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the relevant persons,
• Fulfillment of data storage, reporting and information obligations requested by judicial and administrative authorities,
• Full execution of legal obligations, rights and responsibilities as required or required by legal regulations,
• To carry out advertising, promotion, marketing, sales and information activities
• Determination and control of customer base,
• Backup in order to prevent any data loss,
• To benefit from all kinds of tools and facilities at the point of establishing communication,
• Detection and not recording of website visitors,
• All other purposes specified in the KVKK and relevant legislation.
BonitoFav A.Ş is committed to protecting the privacy of its visitors. BonitoFav A.Ş. takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to prevent the unlawful processing or access of personal data submitted to the website by its visitors. You can access these measures in detail from our personal data policy at www.w.w. ……… .. ..
BonitoFav A. BonitoFav AŞ can only share the data it obtains within the legal limits stated below:
a) In case of such a request from legal authorities,
b) With legally authorized institutions and organizations and judicial and administrative authorities,
c) Our company, in order to protect and defend property rights,
d) In order to fulfill legal obligations
The legal rights of this website belong to BonitoFav A.Ş. By visiting and using the website, the visitor must not violate any legal rights belonging to BonitoFav A. accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not copy, reproduce, publish, change or subject to any change in brand, patent, logo, and any other similar information, content, documents and images. BonitoFav A.Ş does not accept any liability for damages that may arise from the use of the information on this site for purposes other than those specified.
Related persons, by applying to BonitoFav A.Ş. To learn whether personal data is processed, To request information if personal data has been processed, To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose, To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad, To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation, Request notification of the correction, deletion and destruction of the personal data to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, It has the right to object, to demand the compensation of the damage in the event that the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing. BonitoFav A.Ş., in accordance with the above-mentioned requests, data owners; In order to use their rights mentioned above, they will be able to use the “Form Regarding the Applications Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Supervisor” in the link [ww …………… .. ……… ..com].
• Applications will be made with one of the following methods, together with the documents that will determine the identity of the relevant data owner:
• filling in the form of a wet hand-signed copies, notary or via registered mail return receipt [............................................................... ..- Turkey] be forwarded to the address,
• Signing the form with a secure electronic signature regulated within the scope of Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sending it via registered e-mail to […………………… ..] hs02.kep.tr,
• Following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The company responds within thirty (30) days at the most to data owners who want to exercise their rights within the framework of the limits stipulated in the Law, as stipulated in the Law. In order for third parties to make an application request on behalf of personal data owners, a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public must be available for the person to apply.
• As a rule, data subject applications are processed free of charge, however, when necessary, charges can be made over the tariff stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The company may request information and documents from the relevant person in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, and in order to clarify the matters specified in the application, the personal data owner may ask questions about his application.